Carpet Floor Mats (Gray)
- Helps keep original interior carpet clean
- Custom-fitted to vehicle floor pattern
- Enhances interior appearance and provides optimal protection to original carpet
- Nibbed underside and quarter-turn fastener (on the driver's side) help prevent mats from sliding
- Embroidered patch Prius Plug-in logo
- Constructed of durable nylon carpeting
- Offered as a four-piece mat set
- Color matched in black to the upper instrument panel
We will not accept any returns after 45 days so please inspect your order upon receipt. (Cores Exempt)
Electrical parts are not returnable for any reason except in cases where the part is defective or the part was looked up incorrectly. Once an electrical part has been installed it can only be returned if found to be defective.
There is a 20% re-stocking fee assessed to all special order parts returns. (Cores Exempt)
Cores for re-manufactured parts must be returned to us in the original box will all the core tags attached. All cores must be fully assembled and with no external damage.
Cores should be returned to:
Metro Toyota 5850 Stadium Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Should you receive a damaged package or part please notify UPS or USPS immediately, and then call us (800)581-3033, so that we can help to correct the problem.
All truck orders must be inspected upon receipt, if there is any damage is must be noted on teh bill of lading. If damage is found after the shipment is accepted the carrier must be notified within 48 hours to be able to file a concealed damage claim.
Accessories installed by the dealer after the new vehicle purchase are covered for 12 months, regardless of mileage, from the accessory installation date, or the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever provides greater coverage.
Accessories purchased over-the-counter are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the purchase date and are not covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty