REMOTE ENGINE START
The VIP Remote Engine Starter allows vehicle owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle as well as to activate the air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature. And because it's fully integrated into the vehicle's existing factory security keyless entry system, there's no need for an additional remote. The remote engine starter is operated by pushing the "lock" button on the keyless entry fob in a quick, three-step sequence:
(1) push and release "lock" button
(2) push and release "lock" button again
(3)Then push and hold "lock" button for three seconds and the engine starts.
The engine can also be stopped remotely by pushing the "unlock" button once, or by pushing and holding the lock button for two seconds or more.
- Enables owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit.
- Engine starts with quick, three step sequence using keyless entry fob.
- Engine turns off automatically if the vehicle isn't put in gear within 10 minutes of starting.
- Can activate air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (when pre-set before exiting the vehicle), so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature.
- Enhances comfort and convenience especially on cold winter mornings or hot summer afternoons.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle's resale value.
- Backed by Toyota's 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Toyota dealership nationwide.
Backed by Toyota's 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Toyota dealership nationwide.
We will not accept any returns after 45 days so please inspect your order upon receipt. (Cores Exempt)
Electrical parts are not returnable for any reason except in cases where the part is defective or the part was looked up incorrectly. Once an electrical part has been installed it can only be returned if found to be defective.
There is a 20% re-stocking fee assessed to all special order parts returns. (Cores Exempt)
Cores for re-manufactured parts must be returned to us in the original box will all the core tags attached. All cores must be fully assembled and with no external damage.
Cores should be returned to:
Metro Toyota 5850 Stadium Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Should you receive a damaged package or part please notify UPS or USPS immediately, and then call us (800)581-3033, so that we can help to correct the problem.
All truck orders must be inspected upon receipt, if there is any damage is must be noted on teh bill of lading. If damage is found after the shipment is accepted the carrier must be notified within 48 hours to be able to file a concealed damage claim.
Accessories installed by the dealer after the new vehicle purchase are covered for 12 months, regardless of mileage, from the accessory installation date, or the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever provides greater coverage.
Accessories purchased over-the-counter are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the purchase date and are not covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty