VIP (Vehicle Intrusion Protection Security)
- Designed to integrate with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote
- Alarm functions:
- Panic alarm remotely triggers vehicle’s alarm when activated from key fob
- Warn-away alarm triggers an alarm if an object striking on a window is detected
- Break-in alarm is activated if forced entry of a side door (or the trunk) is attempted, or if glass is broken
- Other features include:
- Door ajar warning helps remind driver to lock vehicle
- Remote arming and disarming with 80 foot range
- Passive arming— system automatically rearms and locks the vehicle if owner forgets
- Automatic rearming and relocking
- Interior light activates when vehicle is unlocked with key fob
- Rolling code technology changes the remote code, helping prevent code theft
We will not accept any returns after 45 days so please inspect your order upon receipt. (Cores Exempt)
Electrical parts are not returnable for any reason except in cases where the part is defective or the part was looked up incorrectly. Once an electrical part has been installed it can only be returned if found to be defective.
There is a 20% re-stocking fee assessed to all special order parts returns. (Cores Exempt)
Cores for re-manufactured parts must be returned to us in the original box will all the core tags attached. All cores must be fully assembled and with no external damage.
Cores should be returned to:
Metro Toyota 5850 Stadium Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Should you receive a damaged package or part please notify UPS or USPS immediately, and then call us (800)581-3033, so that we can help to correct the problem.
All truck orders must be inspected upon receipt, if there is any damage is must be noted on teh bill of lading. If damage is found after the shipment is accepted the carrier must be notified within 48 hours to be able to file a concealed damage claim.
Accessories installed by the dealer after the new vehicle purchase are covered for 12 months, regardless of mileage, from the accessory installation date, or the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever provides greater coverage.
Accessories purchased over-the-counter are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the purchase date and are not covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty
Q: PT398-42131 will this fit 2007 Tacoma pre runner? Thanks
A: This fits a Rav4 not a Tacoma. What year and model Tacoma do you have? Greg 800-581-3033
Q: Will this fit a 2014 Toyota Rav4 EV?
A: These will fit the holes of the standard Prius. They will not fit the other models like the Prius C or the Prius V.
Q: Can I install it my self, or do I need a professional?
A: This can be installed by you but it will have to be activated by the Toyota dealer.
Q: Will this fit a 2014 Toyota Rav4 that is produced in Japan with Vin # JT******? If no, do you carry RS3200 that is fit this type of vehicle?
A: We will need your full VIN number to check this.
Q: I was told by my dealer that RS3200 plus alarm is not compatible from Japan made 2014 Rav4. Is your alarm RS3200 plus?
A: It may or it may not be compatible. It depends on the VIN number of the vehicle. If you want to email me your VIN number I would be glad to look into it.
Q: The manual and the product says 2013. Will this work for 2014 Rav4 limited?
A: It does fit the 2014 and the 2015 models as well.
Q: Is this system plug and play or is there difficultly during installation?
A: The system is a plug and play in the regards that it is pretty straightforward to install but you will have to take it to the Toyota dealer to have them activate the system.