ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS
2010 - 2011 Crewmax and Double Cab
The 2010 - 2011 Tundra All Weather Floor Mats are now available.
Tough, durable All-Weather Tundra Floor Mats help protect the vehicle's original factory carpet. As capable as the truck they're made for, these solid one-piece floor mats feature a distinctive Tundra logo, and a ribbed channel design helps contain moisture, grease, dirt, sand and other debris. These All-Weather Floor Mats are constructed from high-quality recyclable thermoplastic polymer material that resists fading and cracking. Plus they feature an anchoring mechanism that consists of sturdy retention hooks anchored to the vehicle's floor, along with nibbed backing to help prevent the mats from shifting. Inserting the hooks into the holes integrated within the mats helps hold them securely in place.
- Protects vehicle's factory carpet against mud, embedded sand, stains and soils
- Black mat featuring a debossed gray Tundra logo
- Ribbed channels and raised outer perimeter lip to contain liquid and debris
- Anchor retention holes molded-in to help prevent shifting during normal use
- Easy to clean - can be wiped or sprayed off
- Set of four mats for drivers
To avoid interference with pedal operation:
- Each mat must be secured with retention hooks (clips are included).
- Do not install a floor mat on top of an existing floor mat.
- This floor mat was designed specifically for use in this model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle.
We will not accept any returns after 45 days so please inspect your order upon receipt. (Cores Exempt)
Electrical parts are not returnable for any reason except in cases where the part is defective or the part was looked up incorrectly. Once an electrical part has been installed it can only be returned if found to be defective.
There is a 20% re-stocking fee assessed to all special order parts returns. (Cores Exempt)
Cores for re-manufactured parts must be returned to us in the original box will all the core tags attached. All cores must be fully assembled and with no external damage.
Cores should be returned to:
Metro Toyota 5850 Stadium Dr
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Should you receive a damaged package or part please notify UPS or USPS immediately, and then call us (800)581-3033, so that we can help to correct the problem.
All truck orders must be inspected upon receipt, if there is any damage is must be noted on teh bill of lading. If damage is found after the shipment is accepted the carrier must be notified within 48 hours to be able to file a concealed damage claim.
Accessories installed by the dealer after the new vehicle purchase are covered for 12 months, regardless of mileage, from the accessory installation date, or the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever provides greater coverage.
Accessories purchased over-the-counter are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the purchase date and are not covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty