Some 2012 – 2014 model year Camry/Camry HV and 2013 – 2014 model year Avalon/Avalon
HV, Limited and XLE grade vehicles may exhibit a condition in which the front seat cover material
has become loose at front edge of seat and is hanging below seat assembly. Reinstalling the
seat cover does NOT permanently correct this condition. Follow the Repair Procedure in this
bulletin to address this condition.
- This repair is covered under the Toyota Basic Warranty. This warranty is in effect for
36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the vehicle’s in-service date.
- Warranty application is limited to occurrence of the specified condition described in
- Confirm that the seat bottom cover material has separated from flange.
- Place one seat cover hook (U-Clip) 10 mm inward from edge of J-Hook.
- Repeat on opposite end of J-hook.
- Reinstall seat bottom cover material (J-Hook with additional U-clips) to seat frame flange.
- Verify seat cover does NOT come loose with weight in the seat.